this afternoon, we worked from starbucks.
the air was cool, the hot tea was magical, and the nuts were scrumptious.
the people were fantastic. they were so kind.
- five handsome fellows, all unrelated to each other, offered to buy me “second cups of coffee,” realising that i couldn’t leave my outside station.
- a lady told me of her sister’s struggle with bulimia.
- a man asked if his children could pet gwendolyn, returning to his car for said kids who pet her for 15 minutes.
- a man mentioned gwendolyn’s grey snout, mentioned his grey hair, then said that i must get lots of dates because of her. 🙂
- the drive-thru girl re-filled my hot water even though i forfeited refill privileges by leaving the property to walk gwendolyn.
© nicole marie story and nicoleandgwendolyn.com, 2011.