The other day, a high quality man asked on what I’m seeking in a boyfriend. I replied, “I am not seeking a boyfriend.” So he clarified: “What qualities do you want in a boyfriend?” I replied, “I want no qualities. I require qualities.” And I thought that I would list those for you!
The Qualities That I Require In A Boyfriend
- He must drive to the merge point.
- He must use turn signals.
- He must enter and exit a tunnel without applying the brake.
- He must parallel park perfectly.
- He must be tall.
- He must run marathons, not sprints.
- He must be clean.
- He must be punctual.
- He must be kind to animals.
I think these nine items are very simple requirements, but they do say so much as the manner in which a person drives and treats animals implies everything about their “politics” and way of existing. Don’t you think?
Have a great day!